Durham Chinese Methodist Church (DCMC) is a congregation affiliated to the Northeast Chinese
Ministry of the British Methodist Church. It was established in 2014 and officially became a class of
Durham City Methodist Church under the British Methodist General Council.
DCMC is located in downtown Durham, offering Mandarin and Cantonese worship and community
care. We mainly serve the local Chinese residents in the region, families and students from mainland
China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and other places.
Service and activities
- Bible Study: 12:15pm every Sunday (Cantonese only)
- Sunday Worship: 2pm every Sunday
- Children Sunday School: 2pm every Sunday
- Praise and Prayer Group: 10am every Tuesday
- Prayer meeting: 8 pm every Wednesday (Term time, online)
- Student Fellowship: 6:30pm every Friday (Term time)
Elvet Methodist Church, 8 Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HL
Zhehui Hua, Part – time student worker
Facebook: Durham Chinese Methodist Church