Durham City Methodists @ North Road
North Road, Durham, DH1 4SG
Our North Road church is just by the roundabout below the viaduct, next to the bus station. Before becoming part of Durham City Methodists it was known as North Road Methodist Church. When the chapel was built in 1853 it was called Bethel: this name can still be seen in the exterior stonework.
Durham City Methodists @ Elvet
Old Elvet, Durham, DH1 3HL
Our Elvet church is opposite the Royal County Hotel on Old Elvet and next to Hotel Indigo (formerly Old Shire Hall). Built in 1902/3 as Old Elvet Methodist Church, it was most recently known as Elvet Methodist Church before becoming part of Durham City Methodists.