Our aims are:
- To tell people about the love of God.
- To demonstrate that love by showing care to those in need
- To provide opportunities to worship God.
- To explore and demonstrate ways to follow Christ and promote God’s rule in contemporary society.
The Church attempts to fulfil these aims by:
- Having well organised and meaningful services of worship each Sunday and on special Christian dates.
- Providing services of baptism, marriage and funeral. With pride we can now offer same-sex weddings.
- Helping those in need, especially by fund raising for charitable purposes.
- Maintaining an orderly and welcoming building which can be used by other organisations.
- Giving children opportunity to learn about the Christian faith, through Junior Church; and adults the chance to explore their faith through house groups, and meetings on church premises.
- Working with other Christian Churches in the locality (through joint services and activities).